PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme run by the Government of India, under which poor farmers get ₹6000 per year from the government as financial help. To avail the benefits of this scheme, it is mandatory to get registered. We have explained the process of PMKisan Registration below, you can register yourself with its help or you can also go to the nearest CSC for registration.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was officially launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, this scheme comes under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
For PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration, it is mandatory for an eligible farmer to have all the necessary documents, if the farmer does not have the mobile number linked to his/her Aadhar Card, then in this situation he/she will have to go to CSC for pmkisan.gov.in 2022 Registration.
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN)|
|Organisation||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Eligibility||Small & Marginal Farmers|
As of November 2022, more than 10 crore farmers have registered under this scheme, registered farmers get an amount of ₹ 6000 every year in their bank account in 3 installments. Using the amount received under this scheme, farmers buy various necessities to improve agriculture.
About 10 crore beneficiaries have received the twelfth installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in the month of October 2022, the new beneficiaries who will apply by December 2022 and their application will be accepted, they will be able to get the benefit of 13 installments in their bank account.
PMKisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility
If you are a farmer and are thinking of getting benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you should first get this information whether you are eligible to take advantage of this scheme or not, to get details subject to it, stay tuned till the end of this writing.
- Small and marginal farmers who have cultivable land up to 2 hectares are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Who can’t apply?
- If any member of a farmer’s family has or had a government job, that family is not eligible to get benefits of this scheme.
- If a farmer’s family has ever held any government post, then that family also cannot avail the benefits of PMKisan.
- If any member of the family of a farmer is a doctor, engineer, chartered accountant or any other reputed post, then that family also cannot avail the benefits of this scheme.
PMKisan Farmer Registration
If you come under the category of Marginal or Small Farmer and you have your land available for farming, then you can get the benefits of this scheme by registering in PMKisan Yojana, we have explained the complete process of PMKisan Registration below.
- (1). First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana whose URL is https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- (2). On the official website of PMKisan, you will see an option of New Farmer Registration under Farmer’s Corner, by clicking on this option you will reach another page.
- (3). You will get the option of Urban Farmer Registration and Rural Farmer Registration in front of you, if you belong to an urban area, then click on the option of Urban Farmer Registration, otherwise go with the option of Rural Farmer Registration.
- (4). After clicking on any of the above mentioned options, you will have to enter your Aadhar Number and Mobile Number and choose the name of your State and after that fill the captcha code and click on the button of Get OTP.
- (5). Now you have to enter the 6 digit OTP received on your mobile number and click on submit option to get Registration Number.
Note: After getting the registration number, you go to the nearest CSC and complete your registration process.
Once you complete your registration by visiting the CSC, after 1 to 2 weeks your name will be added to the beneficiary list of PMKisan Samman Nidhi and you will be able to avail the benefits.
|Official Website||Click Here|
PMKisan Registration: FAQs
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”What are the documents required to register under PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?” answer-0=”It is mandatory for an eligible farmer to have the necessary documents like his Aadhar card, bank passbook, land paper, residential certificate, etc, for PMKisan Registration.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”What are the benefits of PMKisan Registration?” answer-1=”Farmers registering under PMKisan Yojana get an amount of ₹ 6000 per year in their bank account, apart from this they can also get Kisan Credit Card.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]