Foreman Requirement Indian Coast-Guard: Requirement of Foreman of stores Indian Coast Guard invites application in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancy through direct requirement. इंडियन कोस्ट गार्ड के तरफ से फॉर्मेट के विभिन्न पदों पर आवेदन आमंत्रित किया गया है जो अभ्यर्थी फोरमैन के पद हेतु आवेदन करना चाहते हैं आवेदन करने से पहले अधिकारिक वेबसाइट से एडवर्टाइजमेंट डाउनलोड कर ले उसके बाद ही आवेदन करें भारतीय से जुड़ी अन्य जानकारी नीचे देखें
Foreman Requirement 2022
Name of Post Foreman of Store, General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Non gazetted ministerial in pay level-6 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400- 112400/-)
Category Wise Number of Vacancies:
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Education Qualification:- Master degree with economics for Commerce for statistics for business studies for public administration from recognized University of Institute.
Experience: 1-year experience in handling store and keeping account in-store in a concern of Central Government or a State government or State Lottery or and onions organisation or public sector undertaking or university or any recognised Institution of rank or in a private sector organisation listed on the stock exchange of India.
Age Limit- Foreman Requirement Indian Coast-Guard
- age limit not exceeding 30 years.
- Relaxable by three years for OBC( non creamy layer) and 5 years for scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe against reserve vacancies.
- Relaxable for government servant up to 5 year in accordance with the instruction or orders is done by the central government.
- Valid photo identity proof
- Matric or equivalent marksheet and certificate
- UG/PG/Diploma marksheet and certificate
- Latest category certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Two latest passport size colour photograph.
- Applicants are to enclose a separate blank in envelope with a descriptive Rs. 50 rupees postal stamp pasted on the envelope addressed to themselves with the application.
How to Apply Foreman Requirement Indian Coast-Guard
The application form should be filled either in English or Hindi as per the prescribed format given at Annexure-1. The application with duly affixed self-attested color Photograph should be accompanied by a Xerox copy of the documents listed above. Duly self-attested with the name and date. No Original certificate are to be forwarded along with the application form.